reclassify email as non spam

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Mar 13 23:49:48 CET 2005

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:17:25 -0500
Dwayne Hottinger wrote:

> Thank you for the information.  I appreciate the help.  In the future, I will
> mail the correct list.  I think that your information did the trick.  This was
> my first post to the list, but I have been registered for a couple of months.
> I will start plans to upgrade to the latest version.  I am currently working on
> setting up the new version of horde.
>
> have a good week,
>
> ddh

Hi Dwayne,

Glad to help!  I suggest waiting a week or so before upgrading as
0.94.1 is about to be released.  It's got nothing earth-shaking
(relative to 0.94.0).  However, compared to what you're running,
there's a LOT.

By the way, when you _do_ get around to upgrading, you'll want to make
sure bogoupgrade has properly merged goodlist.db + spamlist.db into
wordlist.db and that the options you're using with bogofilter are still
valid.  Early last year, the 0.16.x and 0.17.x deprecated (then
deleted) lots of unneeded cruft.