reclassify email as non spam

Dwayne Hottinger dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Sun Mar 13 02:12:10 CET 2005

What is the best way to make bogofilter to not classify specific emails as
nonspam.  I am using bogofilter version 0.15.6.  So far I have created an
ignorelist according to the faq and added the email addresses to it.  Plus I
created a notspam directory and ran cat /notspam directory bogofilter -n.
Bogofilter listed the words in the messages.  But doing a manual query on the
db before and after each item didnt lower the spam count for any of the emails.
 Maybe my syntax is correct for my commands I used cat *
/mail/spool/mail/notspam bogofilter -n for my non spam  import.  Any help is
greatly appreciated.  I now search through all the spam messages weekly to
glean out emails from these two addresses.

thank you ,

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger