0.93.2 and OS/2

Yuri Dario warp at os2power.com
Sun Dec 5 17:49:52 CET 2004

Hi Matthias,

>I don't know - I haven't looked so closely, and I know too little about
>Berkeley DB implementation details and OS/2 to give useful information.

I have added a SHM emulation library, but it is not working as expected.

Are shmget calls supposed to be persistent? I see the first process to allocate memory and exit,
then when I run it again it is referencing the same memory id: this fails under OS/2 since
memory is freed at process exit.

Binaries built with --disable-transactions now passes all 38 tests (never happened before).

So now I don't know it transactions requires link() or persistent shm.

Bye,

	Yuri Dario

/*
 * member of TeamOS/2 - Italy