Can bogofilter run by multiprocess at the same time

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Oct 14 23:50:24 CEST 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:48:45 +0200
Matthias Andree wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, David Relson wrote:
>
> > > Once upon a time I would say this needs to be done before 1.0 but
> > > I'd consider this as a 1.2 feature now.
> >
> > I'm thinking of libbogofilter.a that can be statically linked into a
> > program (which is all that was requested).  I'm not planning on a
> > shared library -- maybe later.
>
> We still need to expose a configuration interface or something.

In a minimal form that's handled by

  ex_t bogohome(int argc, char **argv)

Create an array of string corresponding to command line arguments and
away you go!

The number of accessors functions needed for all parameters is more than
I want to tackle just now.  It's also not clear how useful it'd be.

One option is to create a struct that holds all the parameters and allow
it to passed in.  I'm not sure that I truly like that, though I suspect
the struct will be needed for multiple users of a shared library
(if/when we support that.