bogofilter-0.92.3 - new current release

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Jul 29 00:40:47 CEST 2004

".rp" <printer at moveupdate.com> writes:

> *   Using Mozilla1.7, when I try to view or download the files in the CVS
>     bogofilter/bogofilter/doc/bogofilter.xml, I get on top of the page the
>     message "This XML file does not appear to have any style information
>     associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

Mozilla doesn't know or doesn't have the style sheet. I don't know how
to turn Mozilla into a macro processor.

The XML isn't meant to be displayed directly from the CVS browser, we're
usually feeding it through an XSLT processor to produce a man page (as
part of the build process). PDF or PS is also possible, or HTML perhaps.

> *   It seems that the way to update from pre .9 versions to the latest
>     versions, is to uninstall bogofilter (in my case version .15) and then
>     install the static version of bogofilter-static-0.92.0-1.i586.rpm , so that
>     dependency hell is avoided. Is that correct?

It's possible to do that.

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)