We should be logging the Message-ID.

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Jul 2 14:48:00 CEST 2004

".rp" <printer at moveupdate.com> writes:

> On 1 Jul 2004 at 8:15, David Relson wrote:
>
>> or:
>>
>>   '%A' for message's ip address
>>   '%I' for message-id
>
> '%I' strikes me as a poor choice since it so hard to tell what the character
> is with lots of fonts.
> I take it '%M' is already taken

I consider using a font that doesn't allow me to tell 1 from l from I
and perhaps from ! unsuitable for configuration of computer systems. I'd
think it required a closer look and perhaps explanations such as "the
digit one", "the letter ell", "the capital letter eye", "exclamation
mark" in the documentation.

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)