Build failure on alpha OSF1

Teemu Ikonen tpikonen at pcu.helsinki.fi
Tue Jan 27 14:41:48 CET 2004

On 26/01/04 17:36, Matthias Andree wrote:
> > #define _XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED
> I don't trust these #defines unless we have some system that allows us
> to test compile bogofilter on a dozen systems at once. No plans for such
> a configuration are available yet. I've now renamed dirname to dir_name
> in the CVS version of src/bogoreader.c, in the hope of resolving this
> clash.

Thanks for fixing this.

I would like to try to compile the CVS version, but anonymous cvs access
fails for me:

> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/bogofilter login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/bogofilter
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

result. Any hints?

Best wishes,

Teemu