0.16.3: config file and bogofilter_dir

Torsten Veller ml-en at veller.net
Mon Jan 19 13:10:46 CET 2004

* Boris 'pi' Piwinger <3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at>:
> Torsten Veller wrote:
>
> > my bogofilter_dir variable is not taken from my config file anymore
> > (0.16.3) -- i had to change from
> > | bogofilter -p -e -c/etc/bogofilter.cf
> > | bogofilter -p -e -c/etc/bogofilter.cf --bogofilter_dir=/home/bogofilter
> >
> > A simple call of bogolexer starts with:
> > Error - bad parameter 'bogofilter_dir'
> > Error - bad parameter 'unsure_subject_tag'
> > Error - bad parameter 'algorithm'
> > Error - bad parameter 'robs'
> > Error - bad parameter 'robx'
> > Error - bad parameter 'ham_cutoff'
> > Error - bad parameter 'spam_cutoff'
>
> algorithm was removed. The rest *should* work.

i removed algorithm=fisher but it doesn't change anything

> grep -v '^#\|^$'  bogofilter.cf.example

bogofilter_dir=/home/bogofilter
unsure_subject_tag=???UNSURE???
robs=0.001
robx=0.415
ham_cutoff = 0.10
spam_cutoff = 0.92

--
.:   Torsten Veller   |   I call them as I see them.  If I can't see them,   :.
.:   PGP 0x9C67CD96   |                    I make them up.                   :