0.16.3: config file and bogofilter_dir

Torsten Veller ml-en at veller.net
Mon Jan 19 12:19:51 CET 2004

Hi,

my bogofilter_dir variable is not taken from my config file anymore
(0.16.3) -- i had to change from
| bogofilter -p -e -c/etc/bogofilter.cf
| bogofilter -p -e -c/etc/bogofilter.cf --bogofilter_dir=/home/bogofilter

A simple call of bogolexer starts with:
Error - bad parameter 'bogofilter_dir'
Error - bad parameter 'unsure_subject_tag'
Error - bad parameter 'algorithm'
Error - bad parameter 'robs'
Error - bad parameter 'robx'
Error - bad parameter 'ham_cutoff'
Error - bad parameter 'spam_cutoff'

Are the "#ifdef  ENABLE_DEPRECATED_CODE / #endif" in
bogofilter.cf.example just a note to the reader? Well they are in it
after installation.

--
.:     Torsten      |                  Those who can -- do.                  :.
.:                  |    Those who can't -- teach.  Those who cannot teach   :.