[cvs] bogofilter/doc bogofilter-faq-fr.html,1.27,1.28 bogofilter-faq.html,1.66,1.67

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sun Dec 14 16:05:52 CET 2003

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003, David Relson wrote:

> I thought you were deleting underscores.  There are lots of tags with
> hyphens.  WHich tool does the validity check?

Ooops. Seems there's a difference between XML DocBook (doesn't allow
hyphen) and HTML (seems to allow hyphen). I'm using OpenSP's nsgmls with
official doctype definitions (DTD), see http://openjade.sourceforge.net/
and http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/ - just "cvs update ; make distdir"
should validate the documents, or, for now "make dist-hook" in the doc/
subdirectory will also do.