Porting to RISC OS

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Sep 5 20:41:11 CEST 2003

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 20:20:19 +0200
Stefan Bellon <sbellon at sbellon.de> wrote:

> This is because of the call lexer->yylex() in token.c:76 as lexer
> hasn't been assigned a lexer_t, but it's still the NULL pointer from
> lexer.c:32.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> --
> Stefan Bellon

Stefan,

As you've discovered, bogowordfreq doesn't work.  Personally I've never
used it and am not sure why it even exists.  I'd noticed its presence,
but thought it was one of the small support routines used in regression
testing.  If this was so, its broken state would have been noticed.

Anyhow, I'll take a look and probably post a patch in a while.  For now,
don't bother with it.