Porting to RISC OS

Stefan Bellon sbellon at sbellon.de
Fri Sep 5 20:20:19 CEST 2003

Matthias Andree wrote:

> The current xmalloc() code has been tested on those AIX versions that
> fall into the "malloc(0) returns NULL" category, so there is no reason
> to shuffle that code around again. It's proven, there is no bug to be
> fixed, so touching it would be wrong.

Ok, fair enough.

I've got bogofilter, bogolexer and bogoutil working now (I've ported
sdbm and qdbm as database backend and written interfaces to them, now
I'll test which one has the better performance).

However I have problems with bogowordfreq. It segfaults:

*bogowordfreq
 pc:    14214 sp:   807fa4 post_signal()
 pc:    276fc sp:   806f04 __h_cback()
 pc:     8858 sp:   806f2c get_token()
 pc:    22fec sp:   806f58 collect_words()
 pc:    22d24 sp:   806f78 main()

Termination signal received: Segmentation fault

This is because of the call lexer->yylex() in token.c:76 as lexer
hasn't been assigned a lexer_t, but it's still the NULL pointer from
lexer.c:32.

What am I missing?

--
Stefan Bellon