HEADS-UP: dcdflib migration to GSL.

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Jul 19 16:05:01 CEST 2003

[Resend again, this time, the list ate a mail consisting of two
text/plain parts. Adrian, can you send me the ezmlm-idx configuration as
tarball?]

Hi,

I have written a GSL-based replacement for dcdflib migration to remove
the last traces of doubt the dcdflib license brought us.

It appears to work, I'm looking into accuracy issues currently and I'll
consider if we're going to steal the GSL functions and stuff those into
bogofilter or if we just link the whole library. Opinions whether we
should add GSL as dependency or rather include the modules? (The latter
is explicitly encouraged for GPL'd code, so we have both options.)