Bogofilter and zmailer

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu May 22 03:43:22 CEST 2003

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> I'm not too familiar with zmailer, so I won't commit to adding support
> to bogofilter.  Matthias is intimately familiar with all the mailers (as
> best I can tell) and he'll advise whether supporting it is a good idea
> or not.

I am not familiar with ZMailer either, OTOH, I wouldn't mind if we had
instructions on integration with ZMailer as we have for Qmail (yes I
capitalize it) and Postfix.

I wouldn't want special lexer support in our baseline code for ZMailer
though, we have too many formats in there already, and it appears that

        sed '1,/^env_end$/ d' filename

does the job.