t.bogodir on powerpc

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Apr 7 02:05:55 CEST 2003

At 06:00 PM 4/6/03, Clint Adams wrote:

> > The powerpc results also say "Error creating directory: Permission denied"
> > which is not fine.  If directory $HOME/.bogofilter is not present,
> > bogofilter creates it with "mkdir(path,
> > S_IRUSR|S_IWUSR|S_IXUSR)".  Apparently this is failing.  Given that the
> > problem only happens on 3 out of 11 architectures I'm wondering what's
> > different about mkdir() and/or the permissions of directory
> > /home/buildd.  Any insights?
>
>I don't have access to check this, but I'd guess that /home doesn't
>exist.

That's a possibility, of course.  However t.bogodir runs fine under Debian
on 8 different architectures.  Is there any reason why the environments of
powerpc, arm, and mips would be different?  Also, on mips t.bogodir passed
for 0.11.1.4 and 0.11.1.5.  It's only on 0.11.1.6 that it has
failed.  Something has changed - for the worse.