bogofilter 0.11.0 problem found and fixed

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Mar 4 23:02:55 CET 2003

Greetings,

A problem was uncovered with the bogofilter 0.11.0 release earlier
today.  When it couldn't find _both_ the system and user config files, it
was skipping the charset initialization code.  This caused token parsing to
fail badly.  Without parsing, bogofilter doesn't do at all well.

The initialization routine has been fixed and I'll be releasing a fixed
bogofilter-0.11.0.1 later this evening.

My thanks to Bill Brelsford for spotting the problem and letting me know :-)