FreeBSD sparc64-5-latest issue with bogofilter 0.10.3.1

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Mar 4 02:05:14 CET 2003

Matthias,

Like many of the other regression tests, t.robx can be run with a "-v"
(verbose) flag.  Using "-v" saves all the generated files in
"robx.YYYYMMDD".  If you can run the test and send me a tarball of the
output, I can likely determine the cause of the failure.  From past
experience with t.robx I've learned that most failures are due to slight
differences in parsing, which leads to differences in token spamicity
values.  A different value for even 1 token will cause a different robx
value to be computed.  In turn, that will cause the test to fail.

To summarize, I need the output files (most especially spam.2 and good.2)
to determine what's wrong.

On the subject of a new build, I think we're about ready for 0.11.  I was
going to give you and Nick a chance to get in a last set of changes and
build later this week.  However, I can do a build now (tonight) or
tomorrow.  Seems like if I do it by noon EST, i.e. 17:00 GMT, we'll can
make the FreeBSD cutoff date.