FreeBSD sparc64-5-latest issue with bogofilter 0.10.3.1

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Mar 4 01:04:08 CET 2003

Hi,

bogofilter hasn't passed "make check" on FreeBSD 5-LATEST on sparc64:

http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/sparc64-5-latest/bogofilter-0.10.3.1.log

| Making check in bogofilter
| make  check-TESTS
| PASS: t.lexer.mbx
> FAIL: t.robx
| SKIP: t.valgrind
| PASS: t.split
| PASS: t.systest
| PASS: t.grftest
| ======================
| 1 of 5 tests failed
| (1 tests were not run)
| *** Error code 1

I don't know the reason yet, I'll try to get some diagnosis code in and
I'll also try to break Solaris-8 with sparc64 code (SunPro for now).

4-STABLE (i. e. 4.8-RC1) for i386 is fine.

The other issue is that the FreeBSD ports tree will be frozen tomorrow
(March 5, 2100 PST, March 6 0600 GMT IIRC), so if we want a new
bogofilter version (newer than 0.10.3.1) in, we should release a new
version and send the ports diff right now (if that is to happen, Cc: me
privately so I see that in time!). Fixes may still be accepted later.