long lines [was: bugfix release]

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Jan 26 14:09:46 CET 2003

Allyn,

'Tis a malformed messaged.  To quote from RFC 2822:

2.1.1. Line Length Limits
    There are two limits that this standard places on the number of
    characters in a line. Each line of characters MUST be no more than
    998 characters, and SHOULD be no more than 78 characters, excluding
    the CRLF.

There should _never_ be an 11000 character line.  The spammer is an idiot.

That being said, I think I can do something about the problem.  Give me a
little while :-)

David