cvs notifications

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Jan 23 04:31:38 CET 2003

At 09:45 PM 1/22/03, Clint Adams wrote:

> > Thanks.  Is there any incantation I have to mutter on my end, like logging
> > out and in again, or will a cvs commit just work?
>
>Unless you add your @users.sourceforge.net to the roster of allowed
>posters, your commits will be blocked from the bogofilter-cvs mailing
>list.  There's some subtle irony in there somewhere.

Clint,

As a project admin I gave Eric developer privileges which allows him to do
cvs commits.  I assumed that the act of committing code would automatically
send the notice to bogofilter-cvs (without regard to who did the
commit)?  Need I (can I) add hime to the list?  Does he need to do it
himself?  How does it all work?