doxygen

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Jan 16 02:27:32 CET 2003

Hi,

I have added a Doxyfile to bogofilter's locking branch and documented
datastore.h halfway through. Doxygen extracts documentation, knows some
C and C++ and when used together with dot from AT&T's Graphviz package,
it draws nice collaboration diagrams for structures/classes and include
dependency graphs.

If you want to have a look:

http://mandree.home.pages.de/bogofilter/doxygen/html/
http://mandree.home.pages.de/bogofilter/doxygen/html/datastore_8h.html

Doxygen requires C++, it's available at:
http://www.doxygen.org/

Doxygen recommends Graphviz which is at:
http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/

In fact, the Doxyfile currently depends on Graphviz. Look for _DOT and
disable if you only have Doxygen.

There's more to Doxygen, but we need to start somewhere when documenting
the code ;)