[cvs] bogofilter common.h,1.28,1.29

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Dec 15 23:19:05 CET 2002

At 04:58 PM 12/15/02, Matthias Andree wrote:

>Better, but I'm not too comfortable with that now. Someone might want
>hour precision, someone else minute precision. There are ready-made
>functions to present or parse dates to/from time_t, you'll have to bring
>your own for "days since 2000-01-01".

Matthias,

Let's not forget the purpose of the value - to allow the discarding of old
tokens.  Let's also not forget how the capability is invoked, by a simple
"-a count" where count is a number of days.  I don't see a need for
precision, i.e. delete all tokens older than "3 months, 7 days, 13 hours,
22 minuts".