libgmime [was Re: lexer, tokens, and content-types]

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Dec 11 14:06:36 CET 2002

Greg,

I agree that bogofilter needs to handle uuencoded attachments, either by
decoding them in order to compute the proper spam score (preferred
solution) or by ignoring the uuencoded data in order to not fill the
wordlists with junk.  Bogofilter, as it currently exists in cvs, ignores
the uuencoded data.

We _do_ plan to handle the standard attachment types, including uuencoded.

David