charset implementtion progress

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Nov 27 02:13:01 CET 2002

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> If someone _is_ using bogofilter and the defaults are contrary to their
> needs, they will let us know.  We'll add options because we wish to
> support all legitimate users.

Unless we've scared them away by then.

I know little about Asian cultures, but respect and criticizing others
don't work the "Western" ways there. It's much more formal.

I /feel/ that the Asian world is underrepresented in the software that I
regularly use, the notable exceptions I have handy are emacs + gnus and
sylpheed and maybe the ever-so-often bugfixed fetchmail, and there must
be some reason for it. Asia's population outnumbers Europe + Northern
America by far; and Africa is less of an issue because they use Arabic
or Latin characters which are "close enough" for bogofilter.