broken builds?

Gyepi SAM gyepi at praxis-sw.com
Tue Nov 26 17:25:37 CET 2002

I just updated from cvs,
and ran the following commands after a make clean and make distclean
and got the following errors:

[gyepi at nome bogofilter]$ autoreconf -i -s -f
Makefile.am:20: LDADD was already defined in condition ENABLE_ROBINSON_FISHER_TRUE, which is implied by condition TRUE
  LDADD (User, where = Makefile.am:20) +=
  {
    ENABLE_ROBINSON_FISHER_TRUE => dcdflib/src/libdcdf.a
    ENABLE_ROBINSON_FISHER_FALSE =>
  }
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/bin/automake line 8403.
Use of uninitialized value in list assignment at /usr/bin/automake line 8392.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at /usr/bin/automake line 8393.
: warning: automake does not support LDADD being defined conditionally

I am using automake 1.6.1

-Gyepi

--
Personally, I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.
	--Winston Churchill