bogofilter-0.9.0 (beta)

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Nov 22 20:50:41 CET 2002

At 02:40 PM 11/22/02, Matthias Andree wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, David Relson wrote:
>
> > As I'm building the release files, the reminder was appropriately timed.
> > I've added it to my release checklist.
>
>We might want to give it some more testing.
>
> > When I'm done building and uploading, I'll send you a copy of my checklist
> > and the script I'm using.
> >
> > By the way, was it the new regression test that showed you the FreeBSD
> > qsort() problem?
>
>Indeed it was the new test, so it has already caught a problem for us.
>Not strictly a regression, but a portability problem.

I'm pretty happy with the state of the code.  The one weakness that bothers
me is the implementation of --(enable|disable)-(graham|robinson|fisher) in
configure.in and whether it's correct for generating Makefile.in and
Makefile.  I'm think config.h is O.K.

Though this build is called 0.9.0, it's a beta and it's going into
current-beta.  I'm planning on 0.9.1, 0.9.2, ..., 0.9.?.stable.