patch for DB byte order problem

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Nov 14 22:41:06 CET 2002

Hi All,

This morning I took a look at the bogofilter patches on SourceForge and
found a  DB related submission.  Tom Witham is using DB 4.1, has
encountered an endian problem, and submitted a patch.  As I don't have 4.1
and the patch uses a function not in what I have, i.e. db3.3-3.3.11, I
can't compile the patch as he supplied it.  If any of you can test the
patch and confirm that it works, I'll add it to bogofilter and update cvs.

The patch (with #ifdefs to make it 4.1+) is attached.  If it needs changes,
make 'em and let me know.

Thanks.

David