bogofilter-bugs mailing list?

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Nov 8 05:25:30 CET 2002

<x-flowed>

At 10:21 PM 11/7/02, Allyn Fratkin wrote:

>Matthias Andree wrote:
>
>>should we have a bogofilter-bugs mailing list and have sourceforge
>>forward every new bug report or support/feature request to that list?
>
>yes, definitely.  i asked david a week or so ago to see if this was
>possible, and i hope he has looked into it at least a little.  :-)
>
>i don't see a reason for a new mailing list, though.  shouldn't
>we just use bogofilter-dev?

You did?  I don't recall being asked about a new mailing list.  Whatever
happened, happened.

A quick check shows that SourceForge allows us (bogofilter admins) to
create whatever lists we want with names of the form
projectname-listname at lists.sourceforge.net.  I'll poke around and see what
I can learn.
</x-flowed>