bogofilter config file

Graham Wilson bob at decoy.wox.org
Thu Oct 31 04:28:18 CET 2002

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 05:25:44PM -0500, David Relson wrote:
> At 05:20 PM 10/30/02, Graham Wilson wrote:
> >On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 02:15:39PM -0500, David Relson wrote:
> >> "ignore list" and "multiple lists").  Bogofilter will look for the config
> >> file in /etc ( for /etc/bogofilter.cf) and in the user's home director
> >(as
> >> ~/.bogofilter.cf).
> >
> >what about as ~/.bogofilter/config?
[snip]
> Are you thinking "instead of" or "as alternative to" ?  For my info, do

i meant instead of.

> other products use ~/.product/config?  Which ones? On a scale of 1 to 10

the only one i can think of (which is close) is mutt. it gives you the
option of putting your rc file in ~/.mutt, making it ~/.mutt/muttrc.

> how important is the location to you?

maybe a 5. it doesnt matter either way; i just figured that since
bogofilter already put its files there, why not put the config file
there also.

pi however makes a good point, in saying that the directory might be
changed in the config file.

--
gram