adding to contrib dir?

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Oct 29 12:19:56 CET 2002

Allyn Fratkin <allyn at fratkin.com> writes:

> thanks, my script is working very well for me, but it isn't for everyone,
> because it can't be used with -p .

Why do you remove \0 characters? bogofilter has now learnt (or is it
"learned" nowadays?) to deal with \0 characters.

BTW, I know that CPAN has MIME decoder modules, however I'm not sure
what these do to boundaries. If they are rewritten: no good. If as much
information as possible is preserved: fine.

The script does not currently detect the end of an attachment, and a
signature will mark the end of the decoding.