hp-ux support?

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Oct 19 17:24:41 CEST 2002

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002, Allyn Fratkin wrote:

> my next question: is the bogofilter-dev mailing list the best way to
> get the attention of the developers to get bugs fixed?  i have
> been submitting bug reports on sourceforge but with all due respect,
> it isn't clear that anybody is looking at those.

I'm only speaking for myself: I don't have write access to the bug data
base, so I could not mark a bug "fixed" or "closed", and it seems there
are no automatic notifications to me if a new bug report is filed.

> >The change has been made in the cvs repository.  I don't think it calls
> >for redoing the 0.7.5 release, but it will definitely be in the release
> >after that.
>
> i haven't really been following the discussion on version numbers,
> i meant if/when 0.7.5-beta became 0.7.5-current (or whatever it will be
> called).

Well, 0.7.5 is officially "beta", so I've just merged the fix to the
0.7.5 branch, so Adrian or whoever makes the official 0.7.5 release can
pull in the fix for the actual release (remember, for the 0.7.5 branch:
cvs update -rbogofilter-0_7_5 ; ./cvs-bootstrap.sh --help ; make dist
to revert to the HEAD branch: cvs update -A)