hp-ux support?

Allyn Fratkin allyn at fratkin.com
Sat Oct 19 16:57:28 CEST 2002

David,

David Relson wrote:

> That was fast work!

actually i submitted it as a bug 10 days ago.

my next question: is the bogofilter-dev mailing list the best way to
get the attention of the developers to get bugs fixed?  i have
been submitting bug reports on sourceforge but with all due respect,
it isn't clear that anybody is looking at those.

> The change has been made in the cvs repository.  I don't think it calls
> for redoing the 0.7.5 release, but it will definitely be in the release
> after that.

i haven't really been following the discussion on version numbers,
i meant if/when 0.7.5-beta became 0.7.5-current (or whatever it will be
called).

> By the way, in the future it'd be easier for us if you'd submit patches,
> i.e.

will do, thanks again for making the change.
Allyn Fratkin             allyn at fratkin.com
Escondido, CA             http://www.fratkin.com/