hp-ux support?

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Oct 18 19:30:19 CEST 2002

At 12:39 AM 10/18/02, Allyn Fratkin wrote:
>by day, i'm an hp-ux weenie.  what does it take to get hp-ux on
>the list of supported platforms for bogofilter?  how can i help?

Allyn,

Hello and welcome.  What it takes is, basically, someone with access to the
equipment and someone with the time and skills to do it.  By "it", I'm
referring to building the program on the target machine, determining what
changes are needed to make it go, and then submitting appropriate patches.

Are you the man for the job?

Cheers!