0.7.5 release schedule?

Adrian Otto aotto at aotto.com
Wed Oct 16 18:28:43 CEST 2002

Matthias,

Version 0.7.5 is currently on Sourceforge as a beta. The source tarball, and
binary/source RPM packages are available for download. When we agree that
it's time to launch this from beta to a full release, then I'll hide the
'bogofilter-current' module on the sourceforge file (not CVS) release
repository, and rename the beta to 'bogofilter-current'. I'll need to check
and see if anyone downloaded the Solaris packages in the last release to
determine if it's worth the time and effort to make them for this release as
well. We should include a link to the FAQ in the README file:

http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/bogofilter-faq.html

This can be updated by any of the developers in the sourceforge group by using
this process:

1) Use ssh to connect to bogofilter.sourceforge.net using your sourceforge id
and password.
2) cd /home/groups/b/bo/bogofilter/htdocs
3) more README_BEFORE_EDITING
4) follow the instructions to make changes to the FAQ.

Adrian