Postfix -> bogofilter -> Dovecot (Sieve)

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Mon Nov 15 14:53:47 CET 2021

Mike,
I'm sure someone will pop in and say this isn't the mail list to ask
since the email is "successful" delivered to Sieve.
With procmail, creating global and domain-specific rules is
straightforward.   But with Sieve, I too am at a loss.  We're not the
only ones trying to find better docs for better mail delivery methods
from postfix.
I assume the dovecot maillist would be better.
-Eric