Postfix -> bogofilter -> Dovecot (Sieve)

Mike barjunk at attglobal.net
Sat Nov 13 19:47:14 CET 2021

I'll be posting a similar question in the postfix mailling list, but I
thought that someone might have successfully done this already here.

I can get it to add the bogofilter header, etc, using the information
in the docs, however, I'd like to then be able to run the mail through
Sieve to take global actions as well as let the user create their own
rules against that header.

I'm taking mail for several domains, with a few of them located
locally on the server.  It is these local users I'm struggling with.

There is probably a dozen ways to solve this problem, and I'm just not
getting it.

So if you have done this before, I'm just looking for an overview or a
documentation reference that will get me the rest of the way there.

I'm struggling to decipher the postfix docs for this particular
situation.  Looking for some specific guidance on making this work.

Again, just thought someone here might have already done this sort of thing.

Thanks for listening.

Mike.