Spam sources [was: StudlyCaps]

Tom Allison tallison at tacocat.net
Thu Jul 8 15:00:25 CEST 2004

Gyepi SAM wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 07:24:25AM -0400, Tom Allison wrote:
>
>>We should have nuked Russia when we had the chance!
>

> I am hoping you wrote that with a smile.

Big Grin!!!

>>I'm pretty sure that they are one of the top 5 contributors in the
>>world, China is up there on the list as well.
>

> AFAIK, the US is still the world's biggest generator of spam.

Most of my trash is actually from overseas.
Mailing address/domains tends to be .tw .it and a few others.
But this excludes AOL entirely.

Funny, by AOL's recent changes on their spam filtering, I can't
authenticate and sender addresses.  The result of which is that my spam
has dropped by another 50%!!!