FAQ CSS revised

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Mon Mar 31 10:44:41 CEST 2003

David Relson wrote:

> Back to the style sheet, I removed the "body" style which controlled the wings and left all the vertical whitespace and subheading specifications.

Horrible. Lines with more than 170 characters. Looks like a page made by someone who never read a book, seen a newspaper, heard about typesetting, knew the word layout etc.  Why don't we after all use unbounded line length in e-mail?  The argument about width of a console was never valid anyway, since every reader can easily wrap to the available width.

pi