Bogofilter for non-unix users?

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Mar 21 23:18:58 CET 2003

David,

Consider the following scenario:

Let the sendmail machines run bogofilter and have it add "X-Bogosity: Spam"
when appropriate.
LookOut checks for "if header X-Bogosity says 'Spam'" and puts message in
spam folder.
If classification is incorrect, have user redirect message to sendmail
machines.

With a little elbow grease and user cooperation it's doable.

David