Newbie; multiple categories?

David Carmean dlc at halibut.com
Wed Mar 19 01:27:28 CET 2003

Greetings,

new to the list, been playing with Bogofilter for about a week.
Looked at it a few months ago, but could never get the Judy libraries
to build on FreeBSD so I've been using ifile since then.

There was some commentary by esr about making some of the code
adaptible for more than just spam/ham categories.  Is any more
thought/work being done on that?

I find it amusing to categorize my incoming spam, but it would
be of actual work-related value to me if I could train bogofilter
to flag stuff on internal work mailing lists that I really need
to pay attention to....

Thanks....