results of architecture survey

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Mar 11 16:03:51 CET 2003

Hi,

There were 22 replies to my question about what architectures and operating
systems is bogofilter being used with.  In some cases tests were being
reported (rather than production use as a spam filter).  The first part of
the list is the environments that I _think_ are actually running bogofilter
in production.  The second part is environments on which bogofilter has
been tested, but I don't know that it's running on them.  I apologize if I
left out any respondents or miscategorized anyone.

David

AIX 433ML11, db-4.1.24, IBM VisualAge Compiler (xlc & xlC) v5

FreeBSD 4.7 x86 and AMD
FreeBSD 4.8-RC1 i586

HP-UX 11.00
HP-UX 10.20, PA-RISC (PA-8000)

Immunix 7.0

Linux:
     Cobalt AMD K6 300 MHz
     Debian (woody) w/2.4.20 i686
     Makdrake 8.2, PII
     Makdrake 9.0, i686
     RH7.2 - intel
     RH7.3 - intel
     RH8 - intel
     Slackware 8.1+ w/linux-2.4.21pre5aci
     Slackware 8.1+ w/linux-2.4.20ac1 (SMP)
     SuSE 8.1 i686
     (unknown) 2.4.19 #1 i686 AMD Athlon(TM) XP1900+

test:
     FreeBSD 4-STABLE x86
     FreeBSD 5-CURRENT, i386
     Solaris 8 sparc and sparc64, Sun Workshop Pro 6, db 3.2.9
     Solaris 8 sparc and sparc64, db 3.2.9
     SuSE Linux 7.3 i686-SMP
     debian unstable - alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel,
powerpc, s390, sparc
David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson at osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800