Architecture Survey

Chris Wilkes cwilkes-bf at ladro.com
Thu Mar 6 14:02:18 CET 2003

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 09:46:11AM +0100, Alexander Wasmuth wrote:
> David Relson wrote:
>
> [what architecture?]
>
> Linux 2.4.20 i686 (Pentium III 500)
> Debian 3.0r1 aka woody
> gcc 2.95.4
> libdb3 3.2.9-16
>

> Hm, anything else?

Didn't think about the gcc or DB version when I mailed
  David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com>
directly but that's a good idea.  I would also include:
  -mail server (aka Qmail, Sendmail, Postfix, etc)
  -method that you're using to call BF (ie .qmail, procmail)
  -flags that you're using (ie "-u" "-2")
  -is BF just for you individually, or company wide?
  -preferred method of installing BF (ie getting through CVS,
   FreeBSD ports, RPM, downloading source)

Chris