better mutt macros?

Adrian Otto aotto at aotto.com
Thu Sep 19 06:56:28 CEST 2002

Doug,

This is actually one of the items on our TODO list. We plan to provide a
utility that will be able to import and export word lists from a standard
text format. Note that we will not support text-only wordlists for
operational use because of the performance penalty required for using them,
but there will be a way to take your wordlist from any version of bogofilter
and export it so that it can be imported into the current version.

Adrian