OSX install problems

Eric Seppanen eds at reric.net
Wed Sep 18 01:43:14 CEST 2002

This is what's wrong: (untar; ./configure; make -d)

Considering target file `all'.
 File `all' does not exist.
  Considering target file `config.h'.
    Considering target file `stamp-h1'.
      Considering target file `config.in'.
        Pruning file `configure.in'.
        Pruning file `aclocal.m4'.
       Finished prerequisites of target file `config.in'.
       Prerequisite `configure.in' is older than target `config.in'.
       Prerequisite `aclocal.m4' is newer than target `config.in'.
      Must remake target `config.in'.
cd . && /bin/sh /home/eds/bogofilter/bogofilter-0.7.3/missing --run
autoheader
Child access: user 500 (real 500), group 500 (real 500)
Putting child 0x08077a98 (config.in) PID 27012 on the chain.
Live child 0x08077a98 (config.in) PID 27012
FATAL ERROR: Autoconf version 2.52 or higher is required for this script

I think this means that config.in is supposed to be in the tarball.