[bogofilter] Test sets, accuracy and other things

Adrian Otto aotto at aotto.com
Mon Sep 16 20:29:29 CEST 2002

Kevin,

Thank you for your follow-up message.

I'm planning to write an automated regression test for bogofilter. This will
help us control the quality of new releases that multiple developers have
contributed to.

If you are willing to make these messages available to the world, then give
it to me, and I'll use a randomized sample of this data, and any other data
that anyone wants to contribute as a streamlined base for our standard test
set. Once the test set is ready, I'll publish it along with the regression
testing tools to Sourceforge in a release section named 'development'.

If you need to send me a big file, you can upload it to
ftp://aotto.com/incoming and send me an email telling me it's there.

Thanks,

Adrian