bogomilter

mattg at assembly.state.ny.us mattg at assembly.state.ny.us
Mon Nov 6 15:22:54 CET 2017

On 11/6/2017 6:40 AM, Rick van Rein wrote:
> Has the thought ever come up to make bogofilter usable as a milter
> ("bogomilter")?  DuckDuckGo didn't find the word "milter" on the site/list.

All of your points are sound.  I think there have been projects over the
years to adapt bogfilter to milter use, and perhaps others here are
familiar with one or more of them.  I don't think any of them has really
taken hold.

I use MIMEDefang as my milter framework, and call bogofilter (plus other
things) from there.  It's quite easy and flexible, and would accomplish
your goals.