Use of Bogofilter under KMail

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Oct 18 01:20:53 CEST 2016

Am 17.10.2016 um 22:54 schrieb Maurice:
> On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 16:12:17 +0000, I wrote:
>
>> the Spam button has mysteriously turned into a no-op!
>  Equally mysteriously, after a reboot the Spam button is once again
> responsive, so will persevere for a few more days, hoping to see a solo
> effort by Bogofilter...

Well... I have zero clue what your KMail is doing there, and I don't
intend to get acquainted with it.

So please go figure out what/how KMail is doing with bogofilter, how
it's using it for scoring, spam/non-spam registration, and if you need
additional filters. See if ALL mail has X-Bogosity: headers (with "view
all headers" or similar) and what you get there.