Use of Bogofilter under KMail

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Mon Oct 17 18:12:17 CEST 2016

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 15:13:24 +0000, I wrote:

> What indication should there be when eventually it identifies a spam
> email and automatically moves it into its 'spam' directory?

Sadly, not only has it still not handled any Spam email without my
hitting its KMail Spam button, but the Spam button has mysteriously
turned into a no-op!

It had built a 392Kb wordlist.db file, and had inserted a Bogofilter
line into any email I hit the Spam button with, but now nothing is
happening, so I shall have to un-install bogofilter as this version in
this environment is unstable.  :-)

--
/\/\aurice