Use of Bogofilter under KMail

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Wed Oct 12 19:26:58 CEST 2016

Here on Linux Mageia-5 - after being suddenly being swamped with junk emails -
I've installed bogofilter* and used KMail's Anti-Spam Wizard to hook up
with it to set up junk filtering.

The Anti-Spam Wizard found bogofilter and added Spem and Ham icons in the
toolbar, which I've been using them to select the emails for bogofilter's
training.

I assume it wll take some days/weeks before its learning process will allow
it to start zapping junk emails for me.

The question I have is: How do I clone bogofilter's learning results across
to another computer that also has bogofilter similarly hooked up to a cloned
kmail?

  Is it sufficient to clone just ~/.bogofilter/wordlist.db?

[* bogofilter-1.2.4-4.mga5.src.rpm]

--
/\/\aurice
	(Retired in Surrey, UK)     Registered Linux User #487649