Running bogofilter: with claws-mail.

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Jun 6 21:48:04 CEST 2016

Am 06.06.2016 um 21:22 schrieb John Culleton:
> When my computter went kaput I had saved
> my claws-mail directory but not
> my /etc/cron.daily directory. In it I had a
> script that ran bogofilter overnight. The
> documentation for bogofilter is hugely
> complicated.

Hi John,

what part in particular, what are you missing?

> Does anyone care to share a bogofilter run
> statement that works with claws-mail?

Not being a claws-mail user myself, I just searched the web a bit and
found this: <http://www.claws-mail.org/plugin.php?plugin=bogofilter> -
which appears to ship with claws-mail, and apparently has been part of
claws-mail for many years.  Does that work for you?

Cheers,
Matthias